Sunday, September 25, 2011

Almost Jury Duty

A few weeks ago I received a jury summons, the first one in more than 10 years. I have gotten into this role in the past. having PAH I asked the doc if he thought it was ok for me to do this. Since the day would be spent sitting, he felt it would be fine. This past Sept 21st was my day. It was not the sitting that was difficult but getting to the court room. Parking was diagonal across the street. It was an uphill trek. Entrance into the court house was to climb two huge flights of stairs or up the hill and up a ramp. I selected the hill and ramp. My heart was pounding by the time I got to the door. Still had to wait 10 minutes for the doors to open and another 10 minutes getting through security and up the elevator to the jury room. My heart was still pounding. It concerned me that it took about 30 minutes before my heart did not feel like it was going to jump out of my chest. That concerns me a bit.

Monday Sept 26th I am having a right exercise heart cath. Maybe it will give the answers as to how the PH is doing. This should be interesting. Signing out til then.

The best medicine for the heart is to bend down and lift another up!

No comments: